We take great pride in our quality, and we will provide you with a refund or exchange for full priced Homewares items where:
- Are faulty (unless caused by you);
- Have been wrongly described; or
- Are different to the goods that you ordered.
Change of Mind refunds on Homewares will be considered, so long as:
- The goods are in a salable condition, in their original packaging;
- The goods have not been damaged;
- The goods are returned within seven working days of purchase date; and
- The original invoice as proof of purchase is provided.
We CANNOT provide refunds on Homewares products due to:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Ageing and natural tarnishing of our brass and/or vintage products.
- Slight irregularities in the resin and inlay on our Hand crafted inlay products.
- Natural cracks, marks, imperfections, colour varitations, irregularities on our timber and vintage products.
- Natural markings, colour differences and veining on our marble products.
Due to the fragile nature of our Natural Sea Fan, we cannot provide refunds on these pieces.
All Homewares returns must be returned within 7 days of purchase to be eligible for a refund:
Inside Home Style
9 Avondale Street
Hampton Victoria AU 3188.
Returns after this period will not be accepted.
You will be responsible for paying for your own return shipping costs for any change of mind returns. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of the original shipping if applicable will be deducted from your refund (unless the goods are faulty).
It is recommended that you use a traceable shipping service with insurance. If we do not receive the goods you are returning we cannot provide you with a refund.
FURNITURE, LIGHTING, RUGS, WALL DECOR
We CANNOT provide refunds on Furniture, Lighting, Rugs or Wall Decor pieces due to change of mind.
For all Furniture, Lighting, Rugs or Wall Decor product damage, we MUST BE NOTIFIED within 24 HOURS of delivery/receipt of goods so as to be able to arrange a replacement or refund (this is an insurance requirement of our couriers and suppliers). Please email email@example.com or call 0414 593 310 with details of damage, photos and any other information.
If you wish to cancel an order before your order is shipped, a transaction fee of up to 5% of your total order value will be deducted from your refund. This amount simply covers payment processing fees which we do not get back from our payment partners.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. It may take some time before your refund is processed by your credit card provider.
Only full priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items CANNOT be refunded (unless the goods are faulty).
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. Replacement will be subject to stock availability.